Government of Saskatchewan
Quick Search:
Thursday, November 23, 2017
Public Service Commission

Central Services coordinates the disposal of used government-owned equipment, furniture, electronics and vehicles through its Purchasing Services branch. Items are either sold through the SaskSurplus website or donated to community organizations through the Community Donations website.

Forms and information you will need to request help with disposing of used items you may have can be found below.

© 2017 Government of Saskatchewan. All rights reserved.